Tuesday, February 12, 2008

LIFE..LIFE & LIFE...

I do not seem to get over my passion for life...nothing can stop me...I love life and try to keep defining it in my own way...literally every day... :)

Life is like a book unread,
With a new story everyday from birth till death…
Life is like a puzzle to be solved,
Gives tonnes of solutions but remains unresolved…
Life is like a day so bright,
Begins as dawn and ends as night…
Life is like a flower bouquet,
Blossoms in youth and droops with age..
Life is like star filled night sky,
Bringing dreams & nurturing them in millions of eyes….
Life is like a question mark,
Lack of confidence makes the future dark…
Life’s like a poet’s creation,
Flowing with the human emotions…
Life’s like you and me,
Going on with a hopeful spree…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bindu,

Thats cool!!!!!!!!!! Tu to maha gyani ho gayi yaar ;)

Unknown said...

its great!!! you don't appear to be the same in presence as u r in your words, good