Friday, August 10, 2007

Call me...I'll be there for you...



Call me...when you lose all your hopes,
Like a dream in your eye...I’ll be there for you…
Call me...when life becomes unbearable,
Like a beat in your heart...I’ll be there for you…
Call me…when all ideas abandon you,
Like a thought in your mind…I’ll be there for you…

Call me...when happiness leaves you all alone,
Like a smile on your face…I’ll be there for you…
Call me…when moving ahead becomes difficult,
Like strength of your soul...I’ll be there for you…
I’ll be there for you…on your every call,
‘Coz you were, you are and will remain my sweet pal…

(09-12-04)

3 comments:

Anand Wattal said...

Hi Bindia! I really enjoyed reading this! :)

Unknown said...

ok that was nice, but tell me where to call u. There is no No. given.

Shailesh Upreti said...

hmmm awesome one.......coool Bindia chaaa gayeee tum....