Monday, July 30, 2007

Dear Friend...

Very often in life we stop ourselves from saying or doing what our heart tells us...reason could be anything...fear of being ridiculed...fear of being taken for granted...fear of being misunderstood..but, whatever little life I have lived and experienced I feel...It either happens now or never...Nothing is going to live forever...so live life to the fullest..live it the way you want...as if none is watching you...'coz life comes once and the saddest words to ever speak in life would be... "I wish I had... "
We've known each other for quite a while,
How will I forget your face with that charming smile...
The moments spent with you are still very clear in my mind,
The reasons to forget those I just cannot find...
Times when you were near but I ignored,
Moments when I wished to let you know how much you were adored...
Times when you felt I had big attitude,
Moments when I tried to talk but you were rude..
Times when each expected the other to speak a word,
But neither could get the courage from anywhere in the world...
It's these times and moments that shall always remain with me,
No matter where you go and where I may be...
If at any time you felt I hurted you,
Please be assured I hurted myself twice as much too...
If I ever made you feel unimportant or unwanted,
That was 'coz I feared being taken for granted...
I couldn't understand you; though I tried my best,
Neither could I make you understand myself shall always be a regret..
But, time I know waits for none,
Neither you and me nor anyone...
So, if in our lives we ever meet again please don't forget,
I wish to see you with a smile as sweet as the one you had when we first met...
'Coz to my god I always pray,
To keep you happy every moment and in all ways...

No comments: