Monday, July 23, 2007

IT.....my inspiration!

These days you can find almost anyone & everyone complaining lack of time to do this..to do that..for family..for hobbies..etc...etc..but there was a time in my life I really felt there was so much of time and nothing to do..I actually felt useless till IT came my way...what was it..wanna know..read the lines below :)

All exams were over and I was sitting all alone,
I found nothing to keep me busy in my sweet home..
Thinking of what to do each minute passed like a day,
I felt useless and depressed till IT came my way..
IT told me to cheer up,
& to start working for the victor's cup..
IT said all wasn't over as yet,
& on my success it was ready to bet..
IT took me and my imaginations to such a high,
I felt I could cross all limits of success & even touch the sky..
But, then IT warned only dreams wont work,
'Coz lazy people don't deserve good luck..
I promised IT, if it stayed with me I'll put in the required perspiration,
IT agreed, I thanked it..my little INSPIRATION!!!

No comments: