Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TUTORIALS

Inspiration to write this poem came from the big seven & a half marks tutorial tests that were taken twice in a semester during our post graduation...they were much of a headache...those who were with me in those days..would easily identify with this.. :)
It always makes me go mute,
Whenever I hear the word ‘tute’
It makes me feel the earth from under my feet slip away,
When I look at my blank tute copy & think of the D day..
Even though three semesters are gone,
& six internal assignments have been done..
I find the preparation for the tutorial tests has remained the same,
With everybody wanting solutions it’s more like the cat & mouse game..
Solutions being mouse & students being cats,
Anyone having solutions becomes everyone’s pet..
Just two days before the tutorial tests,
Staying near the Photostat shop is best in one’s own interest..
Here one comes across faces that were never seen in the class,
With solutions & introductions coming together it’s a great time pass…
But as one gets busy collecting all solutions with a new name’s tag,
He forgets he has two copies of the same in his bag..
After collections are over, preparation begins,
With nothing going into head even passing becomes a dream..
But just like good times even bad times don’t last forever,
With all the prayers to god the tests get over…
This makes one promise oneself,” I’ll not commit the mistake again”.
But that’s only till the time he realizes,” To err is human”…
And as one gets back to his original routine
He thanks god for sending the Photostat machine…

1 comment:

trailokya said...

nice feelings...good job. good way of expressing ur feelings...keep it up...salute to u!!!!